Coastline Housing encourages volunteering in all areas of the organisation.
You can volunteer at our Homeless Service, Miners Court Extra Care, and main office.
We recognise and appreciate the positive contribution volunteers make, and that volunteering gives opportunities for individuals to achieve their own personal development goals.
The benefits of volunteering at Coastline include:
- Reimbursement of travel expenses
- Time Credits to spend at local organisations including Better Leisure Centres, the Minack Theatre, and the Cornish Seal Sanctuary
- Training in Safeguarding Adults & Children, Health & Safety, and Food Hygiene
- Shadowing opportunities throughout the company
- Celebration events throughout the year
Established in 2013, Coastline’s Volunteer Scheme has gone from strength to strength and has been successful for a second time in obtaining the nationally recognised Investing in Volunteer accreditation.
If you are interested in volunteering with Coastline please contact Tamsyn Pegler on 01209 200266 or email email@example.com
Current volunteer vacancies
Digital Access Volunteer
Would you like to assist Coastline customers with getting online and accessing Coastline’s online services? This could be the opportunity for you!
Front Desk Volunteer
Are you looking for experience in customer service and/or administration. Then this role is for you! We are looking for volunteers to assist in our Homeless Service reception by taking phone calls, signposting customers, meeting and greeting.