Our Coastline Housing App helps you find information and contact us in a way that suits you.
Along with finding news and information, you can:
- Find a home with HomeHunt and HomeSwapper
- Make a payment and see your account
- Report a repair
- Ask a question and send us your comments
- See our events calendar
- And much more!
Apple and Android devices, plus Windows Phones
On any of these devices:
- Go to the Apple iTunes Store, Google Play or Windows Phone Store and search for our free Coastline Housing App
- Open the app and select from the menu on the main page
- The Repairs section lets you send in a photo you have taken on your phone - just click the camera logo at the top of the screen
- Complete the Request a password section so you can See your account, including account balance, household details and upcoming repair appointments - that same password works for our My Coastline online service.
With the introduction of our My Coastline service the Coastline Housing App is upgrading. Please keep a look out in your mobile store for the latest version.
My Coastline is now embedded and replaces the old login and password details. You will need to create a new username and password.
My Coastline works on your mobile, tablet and computer, so you can also visit it here:
All emergencies must be reported by telephone on our usual number 01209 200200.
On a mobile or tablet, the apps and service are free but do not include the cost of network data use.