We need you to get involved and shape Coastline's services, and we can support you to make sure that customers are at the heart of everything we do.
How - you can contact us in many ways
- My Coastline
- Customer First survey
- groups and committees
- formal and informal events and meetings
- social media
- in person
- emails, letters, by phone
- CoastLines magazine
- through your Community Link - could this be you?
Where - you can come to us or we can come to you
- in your home or community
- estate walkabouts and door knocking
- local parks, libraries and community centres
- local events
- at Coastline House
- where do you want us to meet with you?
When - tell us the best time to be in touch with you
- when it suits you
- 24/7 online
What - tell us what matters in your community
- social and community inclusion
- estate upkeep and improvements
- digital upskilling
- health and happiness
- sports and exercise
- opportunities for children and young people
- what issues matter to your community?
- it helps us to improve our services
- because we care
And there are other ways we can help you.
Take a look at our Inspiring Futures pages to see how we can help you with training and getting back into work.
We want to encourage as many customers as possible to get involved with us and to make it as easy as possible so don’t worry if you have not been involved with something like this before. We offer lots of help, including:
- Free training and development courses
- Support and advice whenever you need it
- Expenses to cover travel, childcare and carer costs
- Ensuring meetings are in appropriate, accessible venues
- Making grant funding available to resident associations, community groups and projects
- Using opinions gathered by those groups to help shape the services we deliver
- Feeding back information about the outcomes of your involvement