We have garages in Camborne, Helston, Redruth, and rural areas. Our garages are available for both residents and the wider public to rent.
Garages are to be used exclusively for the storage of motor vehicles, helping to keep them safe and possibly lowering your insurance costs.
How do I rent a garage?
- See below to find out if we have garages to rent now near your home
- Contact us using My Coastline, our online service
- Please include your address including postcode as we will not be able to add you to the list without it
- If we have a suitable vacancy, we will let you know and arrange a time for you to visit Coastline House and sign the licence
- You will be asked to pay four weeks in advance
- We will take your bank details to set up a Direct Debit
- Weekly charges are £10.60 for people renting a Coastline home, and £12.72 for anyone else
- There is a waiting list for all garages so while there may be one available in an area near you we have to offer it to the first people on the list
- If we do not currently have any garage vacancies near to your home we will add your details to the waiting list
What can I expect?
Our garages are well maintained and are lockable but we cannot guarantee they will be free of leaks.
This is a complete list of garages we own. Areas in bold italics currently have availability.
|Camborne||Uglow Close, St Martins Crescent, Llawnroc Close, Trehane Road, Meneth Road|
|Constantine||Penbothidno, Wheal Vyvyan|
|Four Lanes||Ballards Estate|
|Helston||Penberthy Road, Oates Road, Trelawney Road|
|Illogan||Kennedy Close, Oxland Road, Church Road, Paynters Lane End|
|Lizard||Parc an Ithan|
|Mawgan||Langweath Estate, Glebe Close|
|Mullion||Clifden Close, Redannack Estate, Tregellas Road|
|North Country||Trenoweth Estate|
|Porthleven||Gibson Way, Wheal Rose, Parc an Maen, Ocean Crescent|
|Praze||St Aubyn Estate|
|Redruth||Pond Lane, Tolgus Wartha, Strawberry Lane, Bosmeor Parc|
|Ruan Minor||Glebe Place|
|St Day||Carew Road|
|St Keverne||Pemenner Estate, Polventon Parc, Treskewes Estate|
|Troon||Magor Avenue, Grenville Gardens|
Please be aware this page is regularly updated but garages may not always be available as shown.
Terms and conditions
- If you are in arrears with rent on a Coastline home we cannot offer you a garage
- Rent of four weeks in advance must be paid prior to signing the garage licence
- Ongoing payments must be made by Direct Debit
- Garages are exclusively for the storage of motor vehicles
- Coastline accepts no responsibility for loss or damage to your personal belongings, therefore you need to provide your own insurance
- When you wish to end the garage licence the garage must be cleared and the keys returned to Coastlne
- One week's notice is required in writing and the tenancy will end on the Sunday - keys may be returned up to midday on the following Monday
- You are liable for the rent until the keys are returned and the week's notice is complete
- Our waiting list is reviewed every year - it is your responsibility to contact us to let us know that you want to remain on the list, and of any changes in contact details