Rosewall Close, St Ives
Coastline Housing are delighted to offer the sale of this two bedroom home, in the town of St Ives
Share Available to buy from 32% for £62,400
Coat hooks, stairs to the first floor and door to the kitchen/living room.
Downstairs WC 4'8" x 6'2" (1.434 x 1.897)
WC with hand basin.
Kitchen / Living Room 24'8" x 11'2" (7.520 x 3.414)
Open plan living room/kitchen area with media points and radiator. Door to the enclosed rear garden, windows to the front and back. Views of the Rosewall Hill to the rear.
Enclosed with shed. Rotary washing line stand installed.
Bedroom 1 9'3" x 14'11" (2.826 x 4.566)
Window to the front with sea views, media point and radiator.
Bathroom 6'9" x 7'0" (2.065 x 2.145)
Full white suite with complementary vinyl flooring.
Bedroom 2 7'7" x 15'0" (2.323 x 4.593)
Media points, radiator and window to the rear with views of Rosewall Hill.
To apply for the property please follow these steps:
1. Help To Buy South West Registration – If you are interested in buying and have not done so already, you will need to make sure you are registered with Help To Buy South West.
They are the government agent specially put in place to overlook all applications for any shared ownership property.
You will need to be registered with them in order for us to approve any shared ownership application.
You can register here: https://helptobuy.homehunt.co.uk/application/manageapplication.aspx?act=new
2. Assessment – In order to qualify for a shared ownership property with Coastline Housing, you will be required to complete a financial assessment which will indicate whether you can meet the affordability and sustainability of home ownership.
This financial assessment, if successful, will also inform us of the % share you are able to purchase. The financial assessment is carried out for us by a third party called The Mortgage People (TMP).
To apply for this, simply go to their website http://www.tmpmortgages.co.uk/apply-now and complete the step by step questionnaire. The property information required is contained within the sales details PDF below.
TMP will then assess your financial ability to purchase one of our properties based on the information you have provided and will contact us to let us know the outcome. TMP will ask you to provide them with your full documentation to complete the assessment. Once this is all received they will notify us the assessment is complete.
3. Application Interview – When the steps above are completed contact the team to arrange an application interview. You will need to bring photo ID.
4. Nomination – Once we have received the full financial assessment from TMP, we will contact you to discuss the outcome. If successful we will then nominate you as the elected purchaser to the seller.
The seller will then be asked to approve the purchase and provide solicitors details and their signature.
5. Reservation – Once the nomination paperwork is received back to us, we will issue the reservation paperwork. This paperwork will need to be fully read and checked.
This paperwork has a complete breakdown of the purchase and will require you to provide solicitors details and signatures from all purchasing parties.
Once this is back into the office we are able to instruct solicitors by issuing the memorandum of sale. We would recommend instructing your mortgage broker to submit the full application for your mortgage at this point.
To arrange a viewing we will need to contact the seller. Please provide us with dates and times you are available. Due to the levels of interest in the property we will require you to carry out the assessment prior to viewing the property - this ensures your eligibility for shared ownership and the individual property.