Coastline Assist offers emergency alarm services provided by Coastline Housing.
Independence and peace of mind
Whatever your age or situation, we can help you to stay in your own home as you get older and keep your independence. Our emergency lifeline service is designed to help you do this.
Coastline Assist is simple and easy to use, offering great value for money, and is available even if you are not a Coastline Housing resident.
For any help with this service please call 01209 200200 or email us.
For £3.99 plus VAT per week* Coastline will install a neat system in your home that allows you to access the help you need in an emergency. It includes:
- Hire of the monitoring equipment
- Choice of pendant or wrist band
- 24/7 alarm monitoring
- Emergency notification to next of kin or emergency contacts
- Equipment maintenance and repair
- An annual review of your personal details and needs
For more information or to arrange an installation please call 01209 200200 and ask to speak to one of our Tenancy Management Co-ordinators.
*You may not have to pay VAT if you are classed as ‘chronically sick or disabled’. You will need to sign an eligibility declaration form which we can provide.
A person is chronically sick or disabled if they:
- live with a physical or mental impairment which has a long term and substantial adverse effect upon his/her ability to carry out everyday activities
- live with a condition which the medical profession treats as a chronic sickness
It does not include an elderly person who is not disabled or chronically sick or any person who is only temporarily disabled or incapacitated, such as with a broken limb.