Customers At The Heart Awards
Local people making an outstanding contribution to their communities and neighbourhoods are honoured every year at Coastline Housing’s Customers At The Heart Awards.
Nominations are open for the 2018 awards!
Who has made an impact on your life or in your community? Now is the time to tell us about the difference they have made, or maybe you have worked hard and would like to be recognised for your achievements? We would really like to say a huge thank you at our award ceremony in January 2019.
Simply fill in the form below to let us know about the good things going on in your community.
- inspiring futures (if) Achievers of the Year - individuals who have gained skills and confidence through the if work placements, Coastline Construct, or SMART Tenant programmes.
- Good Neighbour of the Year - an individual who has made a difference to your life.
- Involved Customer of the Year - an individual who has made a contribution to help shape Coastline’s services to meet the needs of customers.
- Digital Achiever of the Year - an individual who has gained skills and confidence on a computer, tablet or smartphone, through Coastline’s Digital Upskilling programme.
- Volunteer of the Year - an individual who has made a contribution through volunteering to support Coastline communities or customers.
- Community Project of the Year - a community project (complete or in planning stages) that has made/will make a positive difference to the lives of local people.
- Partnership Project of the Year - a partnership that has made a positive contribution to Coastline communities or customers.
- Closing date for nominations - Friday 16th November 2018.
- Eligibility - any individual or project that involves either a Coastline tenant, leaseholder, shared owner or client, or whose contribution benefits those individuals eligible for nomination. Anyone is welcome to make a nomination of an eligible individual or project.
- Judging - nominations will be judged anonymously by a panel of Coastline customers.
- Nominees - will be notified and invited to the CATH Award Ceremony.
- Awards - winners will be announced at the CATH Award Ceremony, on Wednesday 9th January 2019, 4pm to 6:30pm.
You can also send in your nominations:
- By email - firstname.lastname@example.org
- By post - The Community Investment Team, 4 Barncoose Gateway Park, Pool, Redruth, TR15 3RQ.