Customer at the Heart Awards
Nominations are now open!
At Coastline we value our customers and take the opportunity every year to come together and celebrate achievements and community connections.
2019 has seen some incredible successes for customers and communities alike, and we now invite you to nominate yourself or a member of your community in the categories listed below.
No matter how long you have been a Coastline customer, or how much you get involved with us and our communities, we want to hear from you!
Community is about celebrating the small successes as well as the big achievements, so let us know what makes you smile about where you live by nominating yourself or a neighbour.
We look forward to hearing from you, and seeing nominees at our Customer at the Heart Awards ceremony in January 2020.
- inspiring futures Achievers of the Year - individuals who have gained skills and confidence through the inspiring futures work placements, Coastline Construct, or SMART Tenant programmes.
- Good Neighbour of the Year - an individual who has made a difference to your life.
- Involved Customer of the Year - an individual who has made a contribution to help shape Coastline’s services to meet the needs of customers.
- Digital Achiever of the Year - an individual who has gained skills and confidence on a computer, tablet or smartphone, through Coastline’s Digital Upskilling programme or within the community.
- Volunteer of the Year - an individual who has made a contribution through volunteering to support Coastline communities or customers.
- Community Project of the Year - a community project (complete or in planning stages) that has made/will make a positive difference to the lives of local people.
- Partnership Project of the Year - a partnership that has made a positive contribution to Coastline communities or customers.
- Young Person of the Year - a young person who has made a contribution to your community, or deserves recognition for a personal achievement.
- Garden Competition - a garden that makes neighbours smile with its bright colours or beautiful decorations. Please submit a photograph taken during 2019.
How to nominate
Please fill out the form below. If you prefer to print a form and post in back to us, click here.
Closing date for nominations - 20th November 2019.
Eligibility - any individual or project that involves either a Coastline tenant, leaseholder, shared owner or client, or member of the community whose contribution benefits those individuals eligible for nomination. Anyone is welcome to make a nomination of an eligible individual or project.
Judging - nominations will be judged anonymously by a panel of Coastline Customers.
Nominees - will be notified and invited to the CATH Award Ceremony.
Awards - winners will be announced at the CATH Award Ceremony, on Thursday 9th January 2020, 4pm to 7pm.
Postal address for completed forms - CATH Awards, The Community Investment Team, 4 Barncoose Gateway Park, Redruth, TR15 3RQ.