Coastline's Trevithick View and Camborne Public Rooms developments have secured both local and national recognition.
This scheme has seen the conversion of a substantial and historic building, once part of the Holmans No 2 Works Site.
It is believed that the Public Rooms were constructed in approximately 1890. In the early part of the 20th century they were converted in to a cinema and subsequently acquired by the Holman Brothers.
Planning permission was granted for 18 apartments including two specifically adapted for wheelchair users.
Residents moved in during May 2013.
- RICS South West and Wales 2013 Residential Category Winner
- RICS South West and Wales 2013 Regeneration Category Shortlisted
- Cornish Buildings Group Awards 2013 Commended
- Cornwall Sustainability Awards 2012 Sustainable Construction Retrofit Highly Commended
- Sustainable Housing Awards 2013 Finalist
- Inside Housing Top 50 UK Affordable Housing Developments 2013
- Inside Housing Top 50 UK Affordable Housing Developments 2014
- Michelmores and Western Morning News Property Awards 2013 Large Residential Project of the Year Winner
- APS National CDM Awards 2013 Architectural Project of the Year Award Winner